Front End Engineer at Prokeep
As a Front-End Engineer you will be responsible for working with the engineering team to develop the future of Prokeep as an application.
- Working knowledge of AWS platform
- Strong practical experience using RESTful web services, GraphQL, and microservices
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team
- Desire to collaborate with other developers and ability to communicate over various channels (email, phone, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and have extreme attention to detail
- Bachelors, Masters, or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
Working Relationship & CompensationThis is a full-time salaried position and may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, unlimited PTO, and equity in our fast growing company.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed the first and only communications and commerce platform built exclusively for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.). We have assembled a team of employees, customers, and world-class investors to truly revolutionize how commerce is done in wholesale distribution. We envision a world where distributors use our tools to build deeper relationships, provide better service, and transact more easily with customers. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast in the US and Canada.
- Build Together. – Collaboration, camaraderie, and customer-focus are core to how we collectively work and win.
- Own It. – Persistence and personal growth drive the results - and the rewards! - that we can all enjoy.
- Be Humble. Be Human. – Respect and authenticity allow us to build meaningful and lasting relationships.
- Have Fun! – Positivity, perseverance, and a bit of laughter all allow us to make an impact while enjoying the rollercoaster!
As a Front-End Engineer you will be responsible for working with the engineering team to develop the future of Prokeep as an application. This is a key role on our team and we are seeking an individual who has a passion to create real change in our customer facing product.
- Collaborate with other members of the Engineering and Product teams to develop new user-facing features.
- Work with product managers, designers, and customer success to understand customer needs, user experiences, provide insights and promote best practices.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality, and operational needs.
- Ensure high standards and software reliability in user-experience and code quality.
- Drive and participate in code reviews, best practices, architecture reviews, and document reviews.
- Run towards fires to help the team succeed.
- Understand overall technical requirements, priorities and success measures to design system architecture and implementation paths.
- Create a track record of delivery, trust and collaboration, resolving conflicts and blockers with creative problem-solving and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Remember to have some fun along the way and enjoy the journey!