Front-End Engineer at Mission Cloud Services
As a Frontend Engineer, you will report to the Frontend Engineering Manager. As part of our Digital Experience team, you will work with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Engineers to build effective tools for our customers to manage their services.
- 3+ years professional experience developing web interfaces in React/JS consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience creating or maintaining CI/CD deployments in Gitlab or other common code delivery tools
- Experience writing tests in automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Playwright or similar
- Strong teamwork, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to both engineering and non-engineering teams
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification (to be achieved within one year of hire)
As a Frontend Engineer, you will report to the Frontend Engineering Manager. As part of our Digital Experience team, you will work with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Engineers to build effective tools for our customers to manage their services. You will ship world-class, accessible, and impactful features to our customers across a range of managed cloud and consulting services.
At Mission, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team, so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
This position is 100% remote.
- Work with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to develop front-end web experiences that scale and perform across various browsers and devices
- Create fast, accessible, documented, and tested code that improves application experiences
- Independently manage project tasks and prioritize based on project roadmap
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit sharing bonuses based on performance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Paid time off (Unlimited FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Home office expense benefit
- Cell phone stipend
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, wellness, snacks, etc. It’s up to you!
- Participation in Mission’s Cash Incentive Unit Award program
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
- Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud Services
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.