Front End Engineer at Amazon.com
We’re looking for experienced, self-starters and motivated frontend engineer with a proven track record of building distributed applications and services.
- Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Webcomponents, etc.)
- Domain expertise in React, NodeJs or a modern front end framework
- Advanced CSS skills
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
The Content and Insights Sharing team within Amazon Advertising Marketing and Insights (M&I) team is looking for a motivated and experienced Frontend Engineer to develop a brand new platform which will change the way we manage, secure and distribute advertising content and insights with our customers.
This is a highly visible position with significant impact and growth. You will get an opportunity to build a greenfield product ground up at Amazon scale. You can shape the architecture, design and deliverables without being bogged down supporting legacy systems. We are looking for an engineer who can thrive in startup environment, think big, and can move fast. If you are passionate about creating the future, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be an important part of the team. Frontend engineers are vital to our success and we recognize that. You will have opportunity to build your career in a highly visible and growing team. You will get guidance from senior engineers and at the same time will have opportunity to design systems that work at Amazon scale.
Key job responsibilities
We’re looking for experienced, self-starters and motivated frontend engineer with a proven track record of building distributed applications and services. You’ll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering systems that will be used by internal and external customers. You enjoy innovation, simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges.
Our team uses the latest AWS stack including but not limited to: ECS, Fargate, EC2, Lambda, Kafka, Elastic Search, Dynamo DB, SQS, SNS, Cloud watch, CDK, Cloud Formation, React, NodeJs and many more.
- Graduate-level degree in computer science or related technical field
- Experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Strong design skills.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
Experience in advertising technology
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.