Front End Developer (react, JS) at Destify
We launched our unique platform in 2022 and will grow 6x by 2027. Come be part of building something new, exciting and industry changing!
You Offer The ability to lead technical discussions when needed; You stay current on modern technologies and innovations which can further enhance and improve our products.
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience using ReactJS
- Redux or other state management libraries in the React ecosystem
- Extremely strong Front-End Development experience with proven success building external-facing web and mobile-friendly applications using ReactJS.
- Experience with the following is helpful but not essential
- Material-UI components (mui.com)
- Jira, Slack, GitHub
- Working with offshore team members
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
We are Destify! We focus on our people, our culture, and our technology. While other companies stalled during the pandemic, our incredible, hard-working team used the downturn to accelerate our product roadmap. We launched our unique platform in 2022 and will grow 6x by 2027. Come be part of building something new, exciting and industry changing!
You are an experienced ReactJS Front-End Developer. You communicate well and want to work hands-on with a fun, driven and fast growing Platforms & Engineering team. This role will involve extensive hands-on ReactJS knowledge to solve current and future UI development challenges. You will design and build feature-rich user experiences that provide a consistent look and feel across all of our products. Always thinking about a mobile-first best-in-class user experience and leveraging cutting-edge data visualization techniques and modern UI/UX design guidelines, you will help build the next generation of our products.
You will; Contribute to design and lead the development of all product UI. Improve architecture and coding standards across all front-end implementations. Serve as a strong hands-on developer that will address the existing needs of the business while always building for the future. Code, test, and deliver implementations of premium quality that solve the business needs and simultaneously advance the architecture of our products. You deliver complete UI implementations that the back-end team can integrate with.
- Salary from 100,000
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fully Remote
- Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision