Front End Developer - React at Black Knight
We need one to Provide design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with modern React principles including function-based components and hooks
- Experience with REACT tools including React.JS and Redux
- Experience working with development technologies such as VS code, eslint, and GIT
- Experience with UI testing, including Jest, Selenium, and React Testing
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Experience with Jupyter platform a plus
- Experience with Python scripting a plus
- Experience with debugging and performance testing software
- Detail oriented, with the ability to implement UI components by following the design mockups
- Experience building and supporting applications
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Experience with agile project management
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Front End Developer - React
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Front End Developer will support UI development for Black Knight’s Rapid Analytics Platform (RAP), a cloud-based data and analytics platform. Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, and product evaluation.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- May provide or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applications Programmer III
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on medium to large development projects that require an in-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team member and frequently as a project team leader. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range is $110,000 to $145,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.