(BSS) is the leading provider of business resiliency, emergency preparedness, and life safety products and services to private, commercial, and public markets throughout the United States as well as internationally.
Skills and Qualifications:
At a minimum, developer must possess proficiency to advanced knowledge and skill with the following:
- · React (2019 or newer)
- · React Hooks
- · React Redux
- · GraphQL
- · AWS Amazon Services (Serverless Tools):
- SCORM 1.2
Education and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited U.S. University or College is preferred but not required
- We will accept resumes from principals only
- References are required
- Associate (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- CSS3 and HTML5: 3 years (Required)
Building Safety Solutions, Inc. (BSS) is the leading provider of business resiliency, emergency preparedness, and life safety products and services to private, commercial, and public markets throughout the United States as well as internationally.
Our prestigious clientele includes: One World Trade Center, 7 World Trade Center, 3 World Trade Center, Burj Khalifa, LAX Airport, City of LA, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Brookfield Properties, SL Green, and many of the largest corporations in the world.
Hours and Location
- 20 hours per week
- Recruiters, please do not contact us for this job post, or to sell unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Application Question(s):
- What is your hourly rate?