Front End Developer at Vitamin T
We need one to Support the Testing & Optimization team by setting up and coding A/B tests and personalizations in order to improve the customer experience across multiple brands’ websites
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of any site A/B testing platform strongly preferred (Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Friendly, self-motivated, organized and responsive, with a problem-solving mindset
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Front End Developer!
- This is a remote opportunity and you must be able to work Eastern Time Zone Hours. If you live in New York City, it may be expected that you be in the office 1-2 days/week.
- To be considered for this role:
- You must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship of any kind during the length of the assignment.
- You have additional portfolio/coding samples you can share
- Support the Testing & Optimization team by setting up and coding A/B tests and personalizations in order to improve the customer experience across multiple brands’ websites
- Partner closely with T&O managers to understand testing requirements for brands, estimate timeframes and level of effort for tests, identify and communicate any potential roadblocks, and provide technical communication to brand teams.
- Debug and troubleshoot any issues with tests
- Work with senior developer to learn the nuances of our multiple brand sites and learn how to adjust code accordingly.
- Ensure tracking on tests is accurately set up and create custom tracking solutions if necessary.