Front End Developer at Tabapay, Inc
As a Frontend Engineer for TabaPay, you love designing and coding new and dazzling user-friendly features that add value to customer-facing tools.
- · Experience creating and developing front-end web applications, and working with design to make wireframes and mock-ups with interactive features
- · Successful track record of software development delivering client-facing solutions
- · Proven ability to translate high level product requirements into detailed specifications
- · Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- · Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with teams
- · Skilled at managing multiple tasks at once and adapting to changes quickly
- · Experience with the Scrum Agile development lifecycle process preferred
- · BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field where software development is a key component
- · 2 to 5 years of experience in software engineering
- · Prior experience developing features for portal tools
- · Heightened sense of ownership for the performance and stability of services that provide value to thousands of users
- · Graduated from a top tier university
- · Experience in the payments industry
- · Growth mindset: a desire to stretch the definition of the role and find additional ways to provide impact in a small team
What We’re Looking For
As a Frontend Engineer for TabaPay, you love designing and coding new and dazzling user-friendly features that add value to customer-facing tools. You are enthusiastic about innovation and improving the core platform of established products. When it comes to work ethic, you are hands on, self-motivated, and a strong team player. You must be interested in building the best for our customers.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to take on big challenges. Our team of engineers love to get things done while delivering flexible and maintainable code. If you have a passion for driving quality, improving customer experience and designing maintainable and robust systems, we'd love to talk to you!
What You’ll be Doing
TabaPay, the market leader for processing payments for cutting-edge Fintech companies, is looking for a mid-level frontend (or full stack) development engineer to lead the design, development and ongoing life cycle management of our core admin portal and user interface tools, plus maintain our company website.
The world is moving towards instant digital payments and TabaPay is leading the way. We help innovative Fintech companies easily disburse and collect payments and fund accounts in real time. We are trusted by thousands of companies and process billions of dollars, and hundreds of millions of transactions each year. To learn more, visit www.tabapay.com.
On a daily basis, the Frontend Engineer will be working closely with TabaPay’s product and engineering teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment to research, develop, integrate and optimize innovative payment solutions.
- · Engineer solutions that lead to high performing and customer-centric products
- · Transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and readable code
- · Perform as an outstanding team player, and offer technical guidance to others as needed
- · Brainstorm technical solutions to support the concept/feasibility stage for new products
- · Collaborate with product on creating detailed requirements
- · Apply technical expertise to continually improve new and existing solutions
- · Develop and maintain high quality interfaces for our website
TabaPay offers the following benefits:
- · 100% employer-paid health care insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (employee only)
- · Employer 401K Matching
- · $300 monthly food credit through DoorDash
- · Generous and Flexible PTO
- · Remote office flexibility
EEO Employer: TabaPay is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)