Front End Developer at Servoworks Inc.
We are looking for an individual to work with us to develop our customer-facing portal.
- - 3+ years of AWS experience (This is an absolute requirement)
- - Excellent working knowledge of AWS Amplify (This is an absolute requirement)
- - Excellent working knowledge of at least one front-end framework such as Bootstrap, React, Chart.js
- - Experience in at least one modern programming language: Python, Node.js, PHP, etc.
- - Experience with a modern REST framework
- - Experience with Relational and non-relational databases
- - Experience with SSO/Auth0 integrations and Federated authentication is a plus
- - Comfortable working with external data and content sources via APIs, often based on documentation and endpoint definitions and without additional 3rd Party support.
- - Knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- - Strong time management skills
- - Analytical mindset
- - Ability to excel in an Agile environment
Front End Developer
The world has changed. The Great Resignation and flexible work from anywhere require new IT systems.
Working firsthand with top-tier customers and partners, we at Servoworks.net are reimagining ITOps. Taking the pain, lost time, frustration, and money out of the equation. We are modernizing the experience for both employees and the IT heroes that serve them. We are doing this with a new and modern ITOps platform that simplifies, automates, transacts, and visualizes the processes and frameworks that ITOps uses today. Not only does IT win, but ultimately the employees they serve win. We can’t wait for you to join us in this ITOps revolution.
Site: https://servoworks.net (portal view available on the website)
We are looking for an individual to work with us to develop our customer-facing portal. This is a data visualization, reporting, and execution tool used by our Fortune 500 customers on a daily basis. The designs are complete and we need a skilled AWS Amplify engineer to turn the design concepts into working features.
- - Develop visually appealing, pixel perfect front end applications, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- - Responsible for the implementation of business logic, user management, and interaction designed into a customer-facing portal.
- - Execute user interaction designs into a customer-facing portal
- - Develop functional applications and services to support the company product offering
- - Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- - Writing and maintaining project documentation – architecture and technical docs, diagrams, specifications, tests, and other coded and written documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,954.00 - $86,312.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
- AWS Amplify: 2 years (Required)
- AWS: 3 years (Required)