Front End Developer at Scorpion Internet Marketing
As a Front End Developer, innovation, collaboration, and a knack for creating quality code are what drives you.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with demonstrable experience having worked on front-end development
- Experience working within a design system or building up a design system
- Comfort working in a loosely structured environment
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience building Email Templates
About the Front-End Developer role:
As a Front End Developer, innovation, collaboration, and a knack for creating quality code are what drives you. You will work closely with Developers, Product Designers, Product Managers, and senior leadership to deliver on the needs of department initiatives. You’ll work with others to identify and implement design system standards and best UI practices. The purpose of this role is to develop the front-end needs and infrastructure for advanced internal platforms scorpion runs on.
- Create visual designs for web pages/interfaces as well as create, edit, or modify templates for internal projects
- Write clean, fast, compatible, accessible friendly code
- Evaluate and deliver timeline estimates for small and large projects
- Proactively communicate to Project Managers and Engineering Developers in regards to each ongoing project to ensure product success
- Program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages
- Stay up to date on the latest coding strategies, best practices, trending methodologies and troubleshooting, and tactical technologies useful to our environment
- Be a team player and advocate for best practices and methodologies