Front End Developer at Primary Talent Partners
The new team member will collaborate closely with the Technobots team to deliver on prioritized stories focusing on expanding integration with other applications in the workflow. ·
- Front-end development: 7 years (Required)
- The new team member will collaborate closely with the Technobots team to deliver on prioritized stories focusing on expanding integration with other applications in the workflow. ·
- They are currently implementing a solution for users to move set entries between sets, moving material between entries, storing business unit on a set, displaying more data columns for our nursery workflows, and splitting sets. They are also working on benchmark testing in support of an upcoming critical launch of North America Corn & Soy.
- The new member will collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications.
- Works with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features
- Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management.
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code.
- Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform.
- Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions. Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $90.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience with MobX, Elastic Search, AWS Fargate, CodeBuild, Vault?
- Are you willing and able to work on W2?
High school or equivalent (Required)