Front End Developer at Konane
In this role you’ll be an integral team member, designing and implementing human interfaces to the software solutions delivered by the team.
What you’ll need:
- · 2+ years Industry related experience.
- · Ideal experience with VueJS.
- · Ability to learn new web frameworks and scripting languages quickly.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
This role is for a Front-End Software Engineer working in highly collaborative team that uses cutting edge technology to create automations to facilitate the work of the Network Operations organization. In this role you’ll be an integral team member, designing and implementing human interfaces to the software solutions delivered by the team.
What you’ll do:
- · Develop, implement, and maintain Internet/intranet applications using modern web application frameworks and server side scripting languages.
- · Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- · Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- · Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- · Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- · Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- · Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
What is your Annual Salary expectations from this role?
- Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
- USC/GC (Required)