Front End Developer at eCIFM Solutions
In this position, you’ll be influential in shaping the user experience and user interface. Our On-the-Go! Mobile applications are premier products that serve a growing demand within the Facilities Management domain.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excel in a collaborative work environment.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile (phone or tablet) applications
- At least 2 years of experience using Angular 4-7
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of web development best practices and experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience with Ionic framework and Typescript work
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser / device-specific browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with test driven development and writing automated unit tests
- Experience publishing apps to iTunes and Google Play
- Experience working with technical writers to build effective documentation
- Experience writing Ionic, Cordova, or PhoneGap-based applications preferred
- Experience with ERP systems or complex business applications, such as TRIRIGA preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related discipline
As a Front End Developer, you will be a key member to our dynamic Product Development Team. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated to collaborate and create outstanding mobile applications. You will work with back-end developers to develop an application framework/components to simplify development and applications which delight end users with easy-to-use applications for complex business processes.
In this position, you’ll be influential in shaping the user experience and user interface. Our On-the-Go! Mobile applications are premier products that serve a growing demand within the Facilities Management domain. Our mobile solution streamlines and simplifies how users interact with an enterprise application. This mobile application untethers the facilities team from their desks, enabling in-the-moment requests, reporting, updating. We are focused on task-based applications to simplify big business applications. Quality, performance, security and reusability are extremely important.
- Build and document reusable and responsive front-end components to streamline development of applications
- Leverage existing framework/components whenever possible
- Work within an agile environment with regular releases
- Review user stories and break them down into discrete tasks with reliable estimates
- Develop and continuously improve features in device-responsive applications
- Develop and document defect resolutions
- Translations of mock-ups and wireframes into components and front-end code
- Optimize applications for scalability and speed
- Write and execute automated unit tests to strengthen the quality of your code
- Ensure test cases / acceptance criteria are met before submitting code
- Define and communicate discreet tasks for offshore
- development center resources