Front End Developer at CyberSN
We are seeking a front-end software engineer to join our development team and contribute to the evolution of this platform.
Tools and Environment:
- REACT, Redux, and Node
- .Net core, MediatR, Autofac, AutoMapper, PostGres
- Mapping state to props in REACT (mapStateToProps)
CyberSN is the leader in talent solutions for cybersecurity talent needs. Our talent matching platform is revolutionizing how we identify and match professionals to cybersecurity jobs. We are seeking a front-end software engineer to join our development team and contribute to the evolution of this platform.
You will be joining a team of software developers who all work remotely.
- 100% Software Development
- Performing frontend development in a REACT environment, implementing, debugging, and delivering new product features
- Take designs from UX/UI design and translate them into actionable code in REACT and CSS
- Assisting with the ideation and scoping of the product backlog based upon customer feedback, market trends, and platform performance
- Performing software quality assurance including development and execution of customer experience testing to assess the platform can support use scenarios from the perspective of a customer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- Do you have working experience mapping state to props in React (mapStateToProps)?
- Associate (Required)
- React: 4 years (Required)
- Redux: 2 years (Required)
- Front-end development: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)