FRONT END DEVELOPER at Axiom Resource Management
Keymind, a Division of Axiom Resource Management, Inc., is a software, web, mobile development and user experience firm based in Northern Virginia.
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of 2 years related experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Basic knowledge in SQL, DOM, JSON, AJAX, ASP.NET Core (WebApi and MVC), and C#
- Experience and/or familiarity with agile development, Microsoft Axure Services, and Section 508 accessibility is a plus.v
Keymind, a Division of Axiom Resource Management, Inc., is a software, web, mobile development and user experience firm based in Northern Virginia. Our projects cover a broad spectrum, from custom Web and application development to digital services and communication support, for a wide range of customers.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a front end professional who is dedicated to developing web and mobile applications that merge business goals with user needs! Working throughout the lifecycle, the Front End Developer will have a hands-on role to ensure the successful development of a usable, effective solution that meets the business goals.
A successful Front End Developer:
- Is able to proactively communicate and collaborate with management, Information Architect, and a team of front-end and back-end developers to understand the approach and identify/resolve conflict between usability and performance needs.
- Innately and passionately understands user-centered design and usability best-practices.
- Tirelessly researches latest trends, methods and tools used in the industry.
Has a comprehensive understanding of various Web technologies, both front-end and back-end, and Section 508 guidelines to ensure solutions are technically feasible and accessible. Understands how interfaces integrate with dynamic, Web-based applications to optimize the application for speed and troubleshoot the application across browsers and devices.
- Is detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Has the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a collaborative, team environment, but is just as comfortable working independently.
Send resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran
- Send resume and salary requirements to:
- Axiom Resource Management, Inc.
- Attn: Human Resources
- 2941 Fairview Park Drive, Suite 850
- Falls Church, VA 22042
- Fax: 703-205-2941
- [email protected]
- Reasonable Accommodation
Axiom is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources department for assistance at 703-208-3000. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.