Front End Developer at Absolute Business Solutions Corp
As front-end web developer to work closely with creative design and back-end development teams to create HTML5/CSS3-based content primarily for desktop but potentially other mobile platforms.
Experience Required for this Role
- Should have an understanding of back-end programming architecture and technologies used to develop web projects and mobile applications.
- Have a high-level of knowledge in design toolsets, and the methods of transforming creative elements for use as HTML based content.
- Thorough knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Experience in creating exciting experiences on the iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices that conform to W3C standards.
- Knowledge of Matomo and other tracking software a plus.
Education Required for this Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Join our team as a Front End Developer with leading software engineers, data engineers, machine learning researchers, and data scientists. This provides a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a fast-paced and evolving environment that delivers business impacts from data-driven recommendations. If you are ready to join ABSC, apply today!
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- As front-end web developer to work closely with creative design and back-end development teams to create HTML5/CSS3-based content primarily for desktop but potentially other mobile platforms.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Collaborate with team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group.
- Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies.
- Develop reusable code libraries.
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams.
- Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
- Clearance Required for this Role: TS/SCI and TS/SCI + FSP
Who We Are
Since 2001, Absolute Business Solutions Corp (ABSC) has delivered professional services and technology-enabled solutions to federal, defense, and intelligence customers through a mission-first ethos resulting in agile, innovative, and technology-advancing capabilities.
ABSC’s employees – including software developers, multi-disciplined intelligence analysts, technology protection engineers, program support personnel, and specialists in cloud, data science, AI/ML, and cyber – diligently support their customers, address their challenges, and stay ahead of technological or operational impacts to the mission.
ABSC stands ready to deliver the next generation of programs, personnel, and solutions to help advance our federal government customers’ driving innovation, agility, and security across all mission areas.
Some of our benefits include:
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 11 Federal Holidays
- Retirement Planning – 401k Fully Vested with Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program – Have Student Loans? Let us help!
- Annual Health and Wellness Allowance
- Career Development –$5,250 Annually Towards Education and Training
- Volunteer Time Off – Spend time directly supporting a charity of your choice
- Charitable Match – ABSC matches (set amount) an employee’s donation to a qualifying charity
- Paid Parental Leave –Employees receive 3 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% pay
- Referral Program – We pay for internal and external referrals!
Apply to join our team today! We are always looking to grow our team - if you know someone who is seeking a new career opportunity, please share this job opening with them! ABSC offers generous external referral bonuses. You don’t need to be an employee to benefit from our Referral Program!
*ABSC is a proud V3, Virginia Values Vets, member which recognizes our commitment to hiring Veterans. If you are a veteran, please be sure to include that in your application. Thank you! *
Absolute Business Solutions Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters; If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected].
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact ABSC Human Resources at 703-437-3000 or [email protected]. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.