Front End Developer (Angular) at Luxoft
- Candidate should show at least one, preferably more than one, frontend that they have built in their portfolio.
- UI design experience
- JSON enconding/decoding
- Design pattern
- Gitlab and Gitlab Pages
Nice to have
- Gitlab pipelines
- Financial domain knowledge
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative fin tech corporations in the world. Headquartered in the UK and having a team all across the world, we are working in a truly international environment.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a design bent who can help us handle flows, themes, styling and layouts in the app.
- This role would be for development of the front end of the Pattern library.
- We need a relatively junior person who has maybe done one or two front end apps in production. Someone with an agile, startup mentality, and energetic who spends their free time playing with new visualization libraries and techniques. A self-starter who will make suggestions and actually be keen to help design the UI as well as code it. This is not a huge application, nor does it have any complicated business logic. It is all about the UX/UI. It needs to read JSON input and then provide search, filter, group, and sort capabilities. Presenting the information in cards and other interesting ways.
- Currently, the main use case is around fairly complex search, filter, and sort and this would need to be enhanced.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.