Flutter Developer at Indus Net Technologies
We need one to Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Exposure to travel/ healthcare/ ecom domain
- Front end experience
- E1: front-end development
- E1: mobile dev experience, iOS and Android
- E2: Linux development experience
- E2: debugging, monitoring and profiling tools
- O: Flutter/Dart
- O: remote working experience
- O: healthcare domain experience
- E1: basic, E2: advanced, E3: expert, O: optional/bonus
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.