Fintech Software Developer (Reactive, Java, AWS) at Swoop Staffing
Our client is seeking a Java Developer to develop application code under the direction of a senior engineer to meet business and technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficiency in Core Java programming language
- Proficiency building RESTful interfaces using Java (REST/JSON)
- Basic SQL experience
- Experience with Reactive, and Docker is preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes or Vert.x is a big plus
- Financial product development experience is preferred
Software Developer - Java
Our client is seeking a Java Developer to develop application code under the direction of a senior engineer to meet business and technical requirements. The engineer must demonstrate the ability to efficiently write application code up and down the back-end stack – from the datastore to the API. The Junior Java Developer will also maintain and patch systems, software, and applications to eliminate bug fixes, security vulnerabilities and maintain technology currency of systems and applications.
Ideally, have prior work experience with Reactive, and Docker
Vision for this role: The product is switching to Kubernetes to promote orchestration efficiency for scale out/in. If they do not know Kubernetes already, the person in this role will have an opportunity to learn this technology while updating and maintaining our software.
- Develop, and test back-end software
- Maintain and update software documentation
- Participate in distributed development team
We deliver secure data connectivity to financial institutions through a single point of direct integration to a universal suite of open finance APIs. With configurable controls, visibility, and insights into all data sharing and acquisition connections between aggregators, third-party apps, and internal applications. Our company empowers financial institutions and their customers with access and oversight to their connected apps, enabling secure data exchange in a holistic and scalable open finance ecosystem. Offering solutions for retail and commercial banks, wealth managers, credit card issuers, tax providers, and more. We provide unparalleled connectivity and universal compatibility to complex information systems.
Our technology has been deployed for over a decade at the world’s leading financial institutions:
- Supports 7 of the top 10 US Banks and hundreds of Financial Institutions in total.
- Provides data connectivity for 8 of the top 10 Wealth Managers.
- Powers connectivity for major bank and brokerage firms, retirement service providers, credit card providers, tax service firms, online banking, payroll providers, and bill pay enablers.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
How many years of experience do you have working with and building financial products/services?
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reactive Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Docker: 1 year (Preferred)