Embedded Software Engineer at Three Point Solutions, Inc.
As a technical contributor on the team, you will have the ability and empowerment to make changes and move quickly.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical engineering or related field and 3 years of relevant experience, or MS in a related field and 2-years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years embedded software development.
- Strong C programming and debugging skills (C++ preferred).
- Experience implementing Linux applications and daemons.
- Comfort using desktop Linux and open source tools for day-to-day development.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills with minimal supervision.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Understanding of vehicle navigation and/or infotainment systems.
- Familiarity with Qt/QML GUI development.
- Python and robot framework for embedded firmware testing
- Linux kernel development
- Embedded RTOS experience
- D-Bus bindings in C or C++
Top 3 skills/requirements:
- Adaptable - able to work well within a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Extensive experience working with Linux.
- Effective in pushing industry best practices and system maturity.
- Embedded software experience within automotive/transportation or a similar industry is preferred
- Client, a global power sports leader, is looking for a software engineer with experience in the firmware engineering challenges found in delivering in-vehicle embedded products.
- This is an exciting position on a team building world-class IVI and gauges for power sports vehicles.
- As a technical contributor on the team, you will have the ability and empowerment to make changes and move quickly.
- The ideal candidate is effective in a fast-paced agile development environment, pushing industry best practices and system maturity.
- Interest in power sports is a plus!
802.11, SDIO, J-1939
- D-Bus, I2C, SPI, CAN
- Open source project familiarity:
- Qt 5 / QML, embedded Yocto, BusyBox, systemd
- Familiarity with electrical design and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use test equipment/utilities: oscilloscope, digital multi-meter, Wireshark, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Linux: 5 years (Required)
- C++: 5 years (Required)
- Qt/QML: 3 years (Required)