Director of Brand Design at Windranger
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and contributors who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, and Web3.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 5 years of creative direction and leadership
- Proven track record leading brand stories and major marketing campaigns across multiple surfaces including print, social, IRL, video, AR/VR, etc.
- Passion for following current and emerging cultural trends especially in technology, Web3, NFTs, art, music, and fashion
- Impeccable eye for design with an ability to elevate designers and projects through feedback and mentorship
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, turning ambiguous requirements into ambitious, impactful projects
- Experiment and take risks to push designs and brands forward
- Distill complex information into simple visual concepts
- Give and filter actionable feedback to drive the most compelling ideas forward
- Portfolio showcasing major multi-surface marketing campaigns and groundbreaking creative storytelling
You will stand out if:
- Participated in the greater design community through speaking, writing, hosting events, and showcasing work
- Prior experience or passion for DAOs, crypto, and Web3 space
- We’d love to hear from you if you have valuable experience to bring to the role/company. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Windranger is a product lab working both independently and in collaboration with BitDAO to accelerate the blockchain economy. Whether building, co-developing or incubating, our collective of crypto natives are focused on supporting and empowering teams to shape the future of Web3. You can read more about us here: https://docs.windranger.io/
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and contributors who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, and Web3. We value a flexible work environment that’s low ego and is focused on pragmatism over perfection.
The Windranger creative team is seeking a Director of Brand Design to lead the visual and brand efforts, reporting to the Head of Design. This creative leadership role will be pivotal in helping Windranger tell BitDAO’s brand story as well as its own. The role will also be responsible for helping our partners, across many industries, build and evolve their brands and marketing efforts. This role is perfect for someone who has vast agency and in-house experience, with a track record for building collaborative teams and cultivating a culture of trust and creativity, while working with many stakeholders and partners.
Areas of impact
- Help build, support, and lead the Windranger creative team to produce impactful visual brand stories
- Foster a culture of wild creativity, communication, and trust
- Source and interface with creative partners, including freelancers, agencies, vendors, and EIRS
- Work with the Marketing team to craft creative briefs, set project goals, and manage creative needs across many projects and brands
- Present big ideas and supporting rationale confidently to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future of BitDAO’s brand and ecosystem
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, and advocate for design excellence across all Windranger projects
- Organize and lead workshops, design reviews, and internal lessons
- Build, maintain, and evolve toolkits, design systems, and brand collateral
- Take brands from zero-to-one
- Represent and advocate for Windranger at social functions and industry events
We have a flexible working environment where we give people autonomy over how they deliver and encourage our team members to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. As a fully remote working company, we're committed to offering trend setting compensation packages that reflect your experience and value-added to the project.
- Base in local currency or USDT, paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every 6 months over 5 years
- Share of tokens of products we develop from Windranger Labs
- $500 to spend on office equipment
We want to build a progressive work environment built around forgiveness, empathy, psychological safety and belonging. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.