DevOps Software Engineer at Digital Diagnostics, Inc.
We need one to Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
Who You Are:
The DevOps Engineer is a high-impact role where you will work closely with the software engineering teams to help them deploy critical software to AWS. This position will have significant impact on building out our growing infrastructure, implementing infrastructure-as-code with Terraform, optimizing CI/CD pipelines, and leveraging Docker, containers, virtual machines, and serverless technologies to support a microservice architecture.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations.
- AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (i.e., Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.).
- Experience working with data in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Knowledge of or interest in the medical device software development industry.
- Experience working in an ISO- or FDA-regulated environment, or another highly regulated environment (FAA, etc.) and working with Quality Management Systems.
- Strong analytical skills with great verbal and written communication
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying complex solutions.
- Experience with both Linux and Windows.
- Exceptional experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- 2+ years’ DevOps experience.
- 2+ years’ experience building "Infrastructure as Code" with a strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience making decisions that balance the tradeoffs between technical and business needs.
About Digital Diagnostics:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment.
Our flagship product – IDx-DR – is an artificial intelligence algorithm where the computer, not the physician, performs the diagnosis. Built on a series of patented machine learning algorithms, our FDA-cleared software platform detects early signs of diabetic retinopathy, a debilitating eye disease that impacts 30+ million people with diabetes in the US.
We are using everything we’ve learned from IDx-DR to expand our AI platform across different therapeutic areas like skin cancer. To deliver on our mission, we need to expand our team of highly skilled and motivated team members to help us change healthcare for the better!
Who We Are:
Working for Digital Diagnostics offers you the opportunity to:
- Work with world-renowned computer scientists and clinicians who are pushing the limits of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and machine learning in medicine.
- Tackle complex challenges and projects with the highest levels of quality and execution for audiences that include top technologists, the FDA, and world-leading healthcare providers.
- Push the accessibility and quality of healthcare to new heights to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing startup that lives by its mission to do “AI the Right Way”.
What We Believe:
At Digital Diagnostics, we’re doing “AI the right way” by building healthcare solutions that are safe, equitable, and accessible. We’re not only building a platform; we’re also building a community that emulates these values. We believe that inclusion and equity in healthcare start with a community of collaborators that celebrates human differences including race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, human need, veteran status, political affiliation, and religion. We value what makes each person unique and create a place for everyone to thrive as we build towards shared goals. We’re committed to continuous learning and are striving to create a principled workplace while continuing to impact the world around us.
If this sounds like you, then apply to be our next DevOps Software Engineer!
Feeling over or underqualified but still think we’re cool? Have a specialty that doesn’t quite line up with this posting? We are recruiting at a number of levels for all sorts of specialties: Check out our career page at https://www.digitaldiagnostics.com/about/careers/current-openings/
This position can be located anywhere in the United States. We are not currently accepting applications for candidates located in countries outside of the U.S. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor an immigration case for employment at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).