DevOps Engineer/SRE at Ascendo Resources
We need one to Collaborate with a wide variety of teams within our client’s organization including development teams, traditional operations teams, security, and service management,
- Experience with modern SRE practices.
- Exposure to Software Development, Cloud and Infrastructure.
- Has led operations and reliability efforts in a software delivery organization, ideally with large scale distributed systems.
- Experience leading an engineering team in the context of operations and observability.
- Hands on experience with modern automation tools and practices.
- Hands on experience with modern observability tools and practices.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Comfortable working with and leading teams in organizations going through major change.
- A champion for collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SRE: 1 year (Preferred)
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Development Operations Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Exciting opportunity for someone with an SRE background and strong understanding of the software development sphere to step into an operations role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a wide variety of teams within our client’s organization including development teams, traditional operations teams, security, and service management,
- Strive to ensure a balance between reactive work stemming from incident management and the proactive work that is required to reduce future issues.
- Use information gathered from client interactions and workshops to educate and inform the organization about patterns, behaviors, and technology that lead to more reliable and resilient systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday