DEVOPS ENGINEER at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o.
We are looking for someone to Develop and improve continuous delivery pipeline(s)
_Who are we looking for?
Who you are and what you know:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Solid Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or GitHub CI/CD
- Background in coding languages – Python, PowerShell, C/C++/C#
- Experience with REST APIs and using Postman
- Familiarity with Cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus (Server Side), Graphana (UI), DataDog, ELK
- Experience in IT infrastructure related components, technologies, and protocols: Active Directory, Radius, PKI
- Experience in Kubernetes (Docker, Helm, Helm charts)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Azure or AWS Cloud
_What will you do?
Every day tasks:
- Optimize systems for performance, flexibility and maintainability
- Automate, to facilitate your job and the job of all team members around you
- Develop and improve continuous delivery pipeline(s)
- Lead by example and coach other team members, from ops or dev, to grow the team capability
Technologies we work with:
- Java, .NET, React, JS, Python
- PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Influx, CosmoDB, DynamoDB
- REST APIs, APIgee, Webmethods
- Mixed Realty with RealWear and HoloLens 2, Industrial IoT platform like ThingWorx
- Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, EKS, ECS, Fargate
- GitLab CI, Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI, Bamboo, Azure DevOps
- and others which we will adopt in future
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more.