DevOps Engineer at Softrams
Softrams, LLC is looking to hire multiple DevOps Engineers with strong Windows and AWS experience who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and delivers virtual infrastructure for mission-critical health IT solutions.
- 3 or more years of experience in working as devOps leader focusing on CI/CD and CM tools and modern frameworks in the eco-system.
- 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience with working on AWS
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using Ansible.
- 3 or more years of experience with orchestration tools such as terraform.
- Someone with experience with tools such as Jenkins to enable CI/CD.
- 3 or more years of experience working with agile tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- A great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team.
- Willing to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly.
- Explores alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions
- Good understanding of the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Please provide any code in Github or such that you have worked on personally or in the open source community.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, during the interview process.
- Should have a AWS certification or be ready to obtain a certification within 60 days from the date of joining.
Softrams, LLC is looking to hire multiple DevOps Engineers with strong Windows and AWS experience who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and delivers virtual infrastructure for mission-critical health IT solutions. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work out of our Woodlawn, MD or Leesburg, VA locations. For the right candidate this can be a 100% remote role.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
- Excellent hands-on experience with AWS.
- Solid understanding of Windows systems (2012 R2+) and Linux Systems (CentOS, RedHat), hosts, networks, security, applications and proficiency in shell scripting.
- Solid understanding and experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and Jenkins, Terraform.
- Believes in automation for consistent, scalable and fool-proof delivery of infrastructure and applications.
- Support production issues/high severity issues on weekends or off hours as required.
- As part of company’s growth efforts, employee from time to time participates in coding and design challenges to build working prototypes
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
- 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
- Vacation & Sick leaves
- Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
- Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
- Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
- Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)