DevOps ENGINEER at ShopFully
You will be part of our Technology team as an important reference for Infrastructure & Cybersecurity, helping to ensure the security, business continuity, stability, scalability and cost effectiveness of an infrastructure that keeps growing in features and traffic.
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Ability to manage projects end to end and coordinate people
- Wide experience designing and implementing AWS cloud solutions
- Passion for automation with a Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comfortable scripting in python or bash and familiar with git
- Security is a priority for you and your work always reflect it
OTHER ABILITIES THAT WILL WIN OUR HEART
- AWS certifications.
- Linux & Windows server management experience.
- Database Administration experience Mysql/Postgresql
- Python integration with remote APIs
- Google Workspace administration
- Experience conducting risks audits and assessments
- Atlassian suite experience with focus on administration of Jira and Confluence
- Slack automation experience
- Knowledge of Tableau Administration
- SAML knowledge and integration of different services
- Zero degrees of separation.
- We are very informal, love direct feedback and work by project, so you’ll get a chance to meet everyone. Our CEO, CTO and C-anything will be your colleagues in some activities and you’ll get to work with all of us!
- Massive impact.
- You’ll work on tech & products that will be used by hundreds of retailers and brands and millions of people (from your friends, to your neighbours, and maybe even your mother!).
- Problems that you’ll love to solve.
- Here, you’ll discover that every challenge is an opportunity to thrive and make an impact.
- The best team you’ve ever met.
- We’re young and talented, without being divas, and we are supportive of each other. We share knowledge and are each other’s number one fans.
- Learning and growing.
- What do you think about 70 hours Learning Time a year and the possibility of getting tech certifications like AWS? But most importantly, at ShopFully you’ll be learning by doing and making mistakes, which will allow you to improve day after day.
- Smart working, but even smarter.
- It’s not just about choosing between your home or the office: each team can choose the ShopFully Hub that suits them better. Rome, Sidney or Barcelona? You’ll be spoilt for choice!
- Fun, fun, fun!
- It can be a happy hour, a volleyball match, a tandem ride, a Halloween party. You name it!
- Lunches on us.
We give meal vouchers, also while working remotely. It’s a little thing, but we want to take care of it.
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- You will be part of our Technology team as an important reference for Infrastructure & Cybersecurity, helping to ensure the security, business continuity, stability, scalability and cost effectiveness of an infrastructure that keeps growing in features and traffic.
- You will be an important part of the team leading tech projects and contributing as enablers for traversal ones, allowing the company to pose as a state of art reference in the market.
- You will discuss and co-create AWS solutions and applications with a pragmatic and open minded approach.
- You will also overview the automation and mentoring of the helpdesk team as a second level support.
- The tools that you will use on a daily basis are:
- Atlassian suite for project management and task assignation
- Terraform, git, ansible, AWS cloud, OneLogin, google workspace and google cloud platform
- Code build & code deploy
- Python to automate things
WHAT TO EXPECT?
In 1 month
During the first weeks you will receive training and a general overview of how the company works. Your manager will explain to you which is the direction that you need to follow and your objectives.
You will start doing small tasks and pairing with your colleagues in order to get internal know-how to be ready for more ambitious projects.
Step by step you will understand the suppliers related with the team, how the company works and the internal workflows.
In 3 months
Every day you will understand better all the organization architecture and you will be closer to the product team. You will have more autonomy and you will be able to do the tasks autonomously.
You will be involved in more complex projects and tasks and contribute to the direction of the roadmap.
In 6 months
You will feel like you own the architecture and you will understand the business quite well. You will be able to contribute effectively to the business problems, control the relation with the suppliers and manage all the costs effectively.
- Contribute to design, operate and control the systems to be scalable, reliable and cost effective.
- Manage the relationships with cross team suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the company authentication and for managing roles and policies to be compliant with the european standards.
- You will be responsible for designing a business continuity plan.
- Implement and keep up to date the KPIs of the platform.
- Diagnose and resolve production issues providing feedback to other tech teams.
- Write a postmortem analysis after the incident to improve our internal architecture and flows, not to blame other people.
- Contribute with elements and policies to improve the software development lifecycle and CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement and improve the corporate cybersecurity plan.
- Define, implement and test the disaster recovery plan every year.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)