Devops Engineer at PLACE
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer reporting to the VP, Engineering who has experience with Kubernetes and AWS.
Being on call to solve infrastructure issues as they infrequently arise BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of Kubernetes
- At least 4+ years of Linux experience
- At least 3+ development experience
- At least 2+ years Ansible
- Strong VPN/VPC networking skills
- Experience with AWS databases and services (mysql, postgresql)
- Experience automating web server deployments (nginx, apache)
- Experience instrumenting services in a variety of languages (ruby, dotnet, nodejs,
- golang, php)
- Shell scripting skills
- Experience writing Dockerfiles
- Experience with Kibana
- Experience with Gitlab
- A zen-like patience for reading and writing documentation
PLACE is an end-to-end technology and business services platform designed to simplify the real estate lifecycle for both consumers and their real estate agents. Top producing real estate teams partner with PLACE because we take care of bookkeeping, human resources, in-house legal, design and marketing, talent acquisition, business training and coaching. Consumers choose real estate teams Powered by PLACE because our partners are positioned to deliver a better experience to their valued clients.
Brivity Platform is the all-in-one real estate solution that automates 50-75% of daily tasks and offers real estate professionals the leverage they need to generate more business, stay top of mind, close more deals, and deliver unparalleled service to their valued clients–all in one system[place]. Brivity is the technology suite of choice for 3,000+ of the nation’s top producing real estate agents and teams, including those Powered by PLACE.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer reporting to the VP, Engineering who has experience with Kubernetes and AWS. You have built and deployed solutions using Kubernetes, EKS,
EC2, RDS, and other AWS services. You will be working with our current DevOps team and the multiple engineering teams that make up Brivity and PLACE. ROLE/RESPONSIBILITES: • Building the DevOps team to continue to support and enhance multiple SaaS products
- and services written in a variety of language
- Manage, monitor, enhance and secure our current Kubernetes installations, AWS
- EC2, EKS, RDS and other services and our Gitlab and Gitlab CI/CD system
- Work with the development engineers configuring projects and pipelines for
- Participating actively in cross-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and
- Representing DevOps to the Business Team for discussing and resolving technical
- issues with a business impact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This is a remote position.