DevOps Engineer at KLDiscovery
We need one to Develop automated processes for the application build pipeline
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related scientific field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software development or QA experience
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with continuous integration platforms preferred
Experience with the following tools and technologies is preferred but not required:
- Azure Cloud
- Azure DevOps
Experience with version control systems and work management systems such as Azure DevOps or other tools preferred
- Capable of problem identification and resolutions
- Ability to learn from others and adapt to standards
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Understands various programming languages including C#, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
- Ability to work in a team or with multiple organizational departments in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to pass a background check upon offer
- This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
KLDiscovery, a leading global provider of electronic discovery, information governance and data recovery services, is currently seeking a Development Operations Engineer for an exciting new opportunity.
Come help us develop the future of our infrastructure! We are rapidly growing our team to transition out of infrastructure management systems into fully automated pipelines! This team will be designing and implementing a process to build, deploy, run, and support large-scale eDiscovery applications in a wide variety of infrastructure models.
Remote, work from home opportunity.
- Develop automated processes for the application build pipeline
- Develop automated processes for the application release/deploy pipeline
- As-needed deployments to development environments
- Scheduled deployments to internal validation environments
- Deployments to all production environments
- Develop automated processes and procedures for initial environment configuration, including infrastructure automation
- Utilize, communicate, and enforce coding standards
- Seek and participate in personal development opportunities to maintain a detailed knowledge of industry standards, engineering best practices, and business needs
- Provide Technical Support - bug fixes and implement enhancements to applications in Production within defined SLA
- Work in a team or with multiple organizational departments in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Adhere to development processes and workflows
This position operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 25 locations across 16 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler has been honored as a past Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.