DevOps Engineer at IQVIA
In this remote role, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to think “outside the box” to develop innovative solutions to drive business and the industry forward.
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer or DevOps engineer
- Experience with container-based deployments (Docker/containerd/ECS/Fargate)
- Experience with SQL/document stores (Postgres/DynamoDB)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation/Terraform)Familiar with system monitoring services (DataDog, Sentry.io, CloudWatch)
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
Who we’re looking for:
You will be part of a small and growing team of developers located across the US, focused on building new and modern software that’s positioned to revolution the clinical trial space. In this remote role, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to think “outside the box” to develop innovative solutions to drive business and the industry forward. Not only do you love to code, you are a self-motivated individual who can apply strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to daily challenges. You’re ultimately a DevOps and platform engineer that also enjoys wearing many different hats.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Maintain/develop job automation and maintainence tasks
- Actively participate in the design and execution of new projects
- Provide support during deployments and operational incidents
- Improve infrastructure and application development
- Review and refactor legacy code.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status