DEVOPS ENGINEER at DraftKings
We need one to Implement integration solution components according to the project requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- At least 1 year of experience with coding in a scripting language such as Groovy, Bash, Powershell, or a similar language.
- Experience with setting up and supporting different environments.
- Experience in networking and OS administration practices.
- Comfortable with one or more build automation tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and automation tools.
- Knowledge of Git or other SCM tools.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional teams.
At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
We’re growing rapidly and are in search of a DevOps Engineer to collaborate with our development team members and ensure the availability and security of our software. When joining us, you’ll be responsible for solving problems while performing root cause analysis and driving continuous improvement. You’ll also create and configure cloud-based environments and services. Sound good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A DEVOPS ENGINEER:
- Implement integration solution components according to the project requirements.
- Install, configure, and automate system and application software.
- Develop and use process automation tools.
- Engage in software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Develop CI/CD processes.
- Solve critical problems in development or production environments.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.