DevOps Engineer at CrowdStrike
We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
What You’ll Need:
- Several years experience with large-scale, business-critical Linux-based environments.
- Experience operating within the cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Kubernetes or similar containerization experience.
- Working with CI / CD, Jenkins (pipelines), Git, Bitbucket.
- Bash, Python.
- Chef / Ansible.
- On-call on a rotational basis.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market-leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is hiring a DevOps Engineer to help build and deploy automation and configuration to drive massive scale. We are looking for a highly-technical, hands-on Engineer with experience using configuration management software (Chef & Ansible) to release + manage software as well as orchestrating containerization systems such as Kubernetes. You will develop and maintain Jenkins jobs, infrastructure as code, configuration repositories and other core infrastructure services to support the CrowdStrike engineering team.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and iterate on ideal system and application configurations for optimization and reliability.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipelines for testing and releasing configuration and software.
- Automate tasks and develop tools to increase engineering efficiency and visibility.
- Manage secure, well-tested, and high-quality infrastructure.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams.
- Rock solid communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as CS, CIS or Engineering.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact
, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 - $195,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work