DevOps Engineer at Cigars International
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to support and modernize existing systems and workflows. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a focus on all activities relating to deployment and system communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years' experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines and deploying secure code.
- Expertise in source control systems (Bitbucket, Git, Jira, Azure DevOps Repos, or GitHub) and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies.
- Strong knowledge of networking and server administration.
- Strong knowledge of shell scripting including PowerShell and web configuration including
- Experience creating and managing YAML based Azure Dev Ops pipelines or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Docker containers.
- Experience in setting up and managing CICD pipelines for Salesforce integrated projects a plus.
- Experience with high level programming language e.g., Python or C#
- Team focused, willing to develop and implement solutions in a team environment using agile development.
- Experience with Agile collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems across many different systems, applications, and troubleshoot independently.
Bethlehem Shared Services provides professional services exclusively for Cigars International,
CIGAR.com, Pipes & Cigars, Thompson Cigar, Meier & Dutch, Cigarbid.com, Cigora.com and its affiliates. We are the fastest growing cigar company in the country, and leading online and direct marketer of fine cigars, premium pipe tobaccos, luxury gifts and accessories, and more.
IGNITED BY CHALLENGE:
Our organization is all about creating moments of great enjoyment for smokers. This promise has made us a world-leading manufacturer of cigars and traditional pipe tobacco. When you join our company, you will be part of an industry that is constantly changing. It takes a team of quick minds to grow and thrive, even when you deliver high quality, natural products like ours.
That is why we look for smart, tenacious people who will go that extra mile.
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to support and modernize existing systems and workflows. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a focus on all activities relating to deployment and system communication. This includes but is not limited to network and server management, CICD, scripting and automation. You will be responsible for supporting production servers, building Staging, QA, and development environments, supporting existing manual workflows, modernizing workflows, creating, and maintaining CICD pipelines, improving development cycles, and ensuring eCommerce server scalability and reliability. Experience with Microsoft Azure Services, physical servers including
Windows 2012 servers, .NET, C#, Python, Shell scripting along with effective communication and documentation skills is required.
Configuration Management o Configure and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. o Work with various source control technologies, including their connection to processes/pipelines. o Manage code repository, create and merge branches. o Automate processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor applications following best practices. o Coordinate with development and quality assurance teams to constantly improve and increase deployment velocity. o Perform deployment.
System administration o Collaborate with the infrastructure team to monitor, optimize and improve eCommerce related networks and servers.
o Create and manage login credentials/access rights to servers and services, update permissions and make sure server information is regularly and securely backed up. o Review incidents and system logs to identify/troubleshoot glitches and possible user errors. o Maintain systems, install software updates, patches and certs. o Configure web application firewall and manage firewall rules. o Manage CDN, caching rules and monitor the performance of the service. o Assist in setup and support of POS equipment
Software Development o Assist development team in handling project related work and other requirements.
o Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks.
- We value our employees and in addition to our competitive salaries, we offer a competitive benefit package to our talented team members including:
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision & Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability Plans
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO) days, Holidays.
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan including a generous company match.
Bethlehem Shared Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)