DevOps Engineer at Baldwin Risk Partners
We’re looking for a highly motivated, practical and responsible DevOps Engineer who is excited to play a critical role in our rapidly growing Platform team.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- 2+ DevOps experience.
- Experience working in various DevOps areas such as CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code, monitoring/logging/tracing, configuration management, and application testing
- Experience with hosting and building in the Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- DevOps or cloud related certifications
- Highly self-motived, highly available, and driven to exceed colleague expectation
- Ability to think critically and logically under pressure
- Strong technical experience with proven history of troubleshooting complex, cross segment, cross office, and cross team problems
- Demonstrates the organization’s core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with the firm’s culture.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, practical and responsible DevOps Engineer who is excited to play a critical role in our rapidly growing Platform team. The DevOps Engineer role will make significant contributions to our DevOps strategy, be integral to our day-to-day operations, and be a DevOps advocate within the company.
The successful candidate will have experience with CI/CD, monitoring/logging/tracing, infrastructure-as-code, and application testing. Understanding of Cloud (AWS/Azure), version control, configuration management, and automation are also required.
- Administer BRPs DevOps tools (CI/CD, git, monitoring, testing, …)
- Develop and support CI/CD pipelines for various use-cases
- Use infrastructure-as-code to automate and govern infrastructure requirements
- Instrument infrastructure and application with monitoring, alerting, logging, and distributed tracing tools.
- Manage, maintain, and implement application testing
- Be an advocate at BRP for DevOps practices and aid teams to implement DevOps solutions
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Fast paced multi-tasking environment
This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the organization. All requirements may be subject to reasonable accommodations to applicants and colleagues who need them for medical or religious reasons.
BRP is an equal employment opportunity firm and strives to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin or ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, and any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful, and all persons involved in the operations of the firm are prohibited from engaging in this conduct.