DevOps Engineer (18439) at Gannett
We need one to Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a DevOpsEngineer
- Hands-on CI/CD pipeline development using AWS services
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g.Terraform, Cloudformation)
- GoogleCloud exposure and cloud environments from a DevOps perspective is a plus.
Our Product and Technology team building best-in-class digital marketing solutions for small SMB clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer.This individual will be building, and deploying software and applications including required back-end services, and monitoring, for a variety of platforms and systems throughout our organization. If you are familiar with Agile methodologies, profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the company's core values, we want to talk to you!
We are a fast-paced engineering team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Have on-call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off