DevOps CI/CD at Luxoft
in this role You will work with the full CI Chain from architecture to deployment. You will run as well as maintain our infrastructure through DevOps principles.
- At least 5 years of experience from working in the field of software development for Physical products (Not only web and SW products)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in text. Fluent in English language
- Agile software development following DevOps practices and Scrum
- Self motivated with strong problem solving skills.
- Automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch, Groovy or Shell
- You will have solid knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of
- CI/CD, automated testing, understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs
- Experience of continuous integration infrastructure tool for software development
- (Jenkins, Zuul and similar)
- Experience in relevant tools and techniques (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
Nice to have
- Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS
- Monitoring experience with DataDog and/or ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
- Prior experience working with C/C++ and ability to read the code
- Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.
- Experience from Configuration Management
- Experience within Automotive and working in an international environment;
You will work with the full CI Chain from architecture to deployment. You will run as well as maintain our infrastructure through DevOps principles. You will work in a competent agile team, where you will help make an impact.
- Configuration, implementation and automation of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
- Continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of continuous integration system and environment.
- Design and implement visualization of development status to create transparency and enable appropriate actions.