Database Developer at Hollstadt & Associates
Hollstadt is seeking a Database Developer to work on developing enhancements in the client information system within scope and on time as defined by the program lead.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Database Development role
- o A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate’s degree substitutes for one year
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Database Development role
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with some of these database languages: MySQL, MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL or MS Access
- Experience customizing complex Web based case-management applications for government programs.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work with program staff to develop technology solutions for program and reporting requirements
Hollstadt Consulting is a management and technology consulting firm dedicated to placing professionals at engagements where they will excel. When you work with us, you'll work with a refreshingly real company led and staffed by seasoned experts who are also down-to-earth, good people. We're committed to treating you with respect and helping you achieve your career aspirations.
Since 1990, Hollstadt has been a trusted partner to more than 150 domestic and global companies and has successfully completed over 2,000 projects. Our continued growth has created challenging and rewarding opportunities for accomplished IT and Business Consultants. Hollstadt Consulting is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
Hollstadt is seeking a Database Developer to work on developing enhancements in the client information system within scope and on time as defined by the program lead. Focus over this contract will be on user interfaces and reporting functionality and development. At a high level, the resource will create fixes to know system errors, as defined by program staff, develop data reports, as defined by program staff; and provide knowledge transfer. This will ensure all database programs will meet company and performance requirements.
Benefits + Perks
Comprehensive Benefit Plan
Hollstadt offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance. With three different medical plans to choose from, you can enroll in the coverage you need from single to family, or anywhere in between!
Hollstadt is based on retention and relationships. We get to know your strengths and career wishes throughout your assignment and then start remarket discussions 6-8 weeks prior to your end date. By being proactive, we are able to keep your down time between assignments as short as possible, unless you choose otherwise.
Hollstadt offers free bi-weekly training courses for our consultants as well as on-demand access to past sessions through our consultant portal. Trainings give our consultants the continuing education they need to excel on their projects.
401k + Matching
One popular benefit is our 401(k) match on the first 4% of your contributions. Hollstadt wants to help you reach your long-term financial goals and understands that planning for your future is critical. Consultants also have access to support from a Financial Advisor.
We appreciate and reward loyalty. Join Hollstadt, stay for 5 years, and we’ll give you a $5,000 Longevity Award bonus! Additionally, we know great talent knows other great talent. If you are on contract with Hollstadt and refer one of your connections who gets placed, we’ll pay you $1,000!
Ongoing Support & Networking
We have made a significant investment in building a support program for our consultant team - so you never have to feel like you are going it alone. We also have a Consultant Coach program which acts like a 'work buddy' to provide a safe ear for questions or concerns at your client site.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)