Database Developer at Criterion Systems, Inc.
Criterion Systems is seeking a Database Developer- Journeyman to provide support for the modernization of the U.S. Forest Service Chief Information Office (CIO), Natural Resource Manager (NRM) suite of applications.
- Must be able to pass a public trust background check
- Must live in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with Aurora, Lambda
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion
- Experience working with cloud data platforms
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java, Web Services (JSON/XML), RESTful architectures, AWS API Gateway, Lambda, NodeJS, Python
- Understanding of front-end and web frameworks such as React and Angular and how they integrate with APIs and backend services
- Experienced in modern deployment models using CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient with source code version control such as GitHub
- RDBMS experience on any recognized database (Postgres, Aurora, Oracle)
- Experience on the AWS platform and services and other cloud products
- Knowledge of modern Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and the agile methodology
At Criterion Systems, we developed a different kind of business—a company whose real value is a reputation for excellence built upon the collective skills, talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of its people. By accepting a position with Criterion Systems, you will join a group of professionals with a collaborative mindset where we share ideas and foster professional development to accomplish our goals. In addition to our great culture, we also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, company-sponsored team building events, and advancement opportunities. To find out more about how Criterion can help you take your career to the next level please visit our website: www.criterion-sys.com.
Criterion Systems is seeking a Database Developer- Journeyman to provide support for the modernization of the U.S. Forest Service Chief Information Office (CIO), Natural Resource Manager (NRM) suite of applications. The contract supports the customer with DEVOPS, DEVSECOPS, and Architecture support.
The right individual should have experience with complex technology implementations, with an eye toward constant reengineering and refactoring to ensure the simplest and most elegant system possible to accomplish the desired need. Understands how to maximally leverage the open-source community to deploy systems on infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) providers. Comfortable with transparently sharing knowledge across a multi-disciplinary team and working within agile methodologies.
This position is 100% Remote
- Support data migrations and transformational projects
- Work with developers to design data processing systems
- Develop data pipelines optimized for scaling and troubleshoot potential platform issues.
- Work with data architects to design and implement solutions to ingest, transform, connect, store and expose data to range of users
- Ensure the accessibility, security and integrity of data.
- Monitors industry trends and directions and develops and presents substantive technical recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with technical and functional partners to build data solutions that transform raw data into critical data and insight
- Research and evaluate technology choices and implementation options
- Embrace agile development
Criterion Systems, LLC. and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination at all levels of our organization. We believe in treating all applicants and employees fairly and make employment decisions without regard to any individual’s protected status: race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex/gender, gender identity/gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, marital/parental status, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), age, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit https://careers-criterion-sys.icims.com/.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)