Data Visualization Specialist at COMPQSOFT
We need one to develop visualizations to manipulate low-complexity datasets in simple, intuitive, interactive formats
- undergraduate degree required.
- Experience across both COTS and custom developed user interfaces for data visualization
- Provides preparation of data in support of visual analysis objectives
- Applies critical problem-solving skills and data analysis techniques to provide underlying data models in support of visualization efforts
- Builds models within data visualization framework that supports key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Independently designs and develops data visualizations to provide actionable insights for addressing strategic and tactical mission objectives
- Develops visualizations to manipulate low complexity datasets in simple, intuitive, interactive formats
- Experiences with COTS enterprise data visualization tools (e.g., Qlik, SAP Lumira)
- Experience developing data visualizations against ERP transactional and analytical data models
- Creates simple queries, stored procedures to deliver dynamic data visualizations
- For more open requirements, pleas
CompQsoft Inc. Established in 1997, headquarters in Houston, TX and office in Leesburg, VA. CompQsoft offers a range of comprehensive Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Application development, Ecommerce applications and Management consulting services. CompQsoft is Certified CMMI Level 3 practitioner for Development and Services, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 200001:2011 Certified. CompQsoft is a fast growing company with a strategy and methodology that is strongly focused on the success of our clients, predominantly the Federal government.
CompQsoft provides equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and in the working environment to all employees and applicants. CompQsoft does not take any nonmerit factors like race, color, religion, sex (gender), mental/physical disability, and age into account for purposes of recruitment, hiring and development.