Data Engineer at eyeo GmbH
We are looking for some one who can Automate anything and everything to support and speed up the work of the Data team
What you bring to the table...
- Experience with cloud computing applied to data engineering (e.g. with GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python
- Experience with ETL-like tools (e.g. Airflow, Luigi)
- Excellent English skills, especially written
- Solid experience in software engineering
- Within CET±3 hours or willing to relocate into CET±3 hours
It's awesome, but not required, if you have experience with...
- Google Cloud Platform
- Working remotely
- Performance and Optimization tuning
- Data visualization tools, especially open-source ones
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Extend/evolve data platforms to support stakeholders needs
- Integrate new data sources
- Automate anything and everything to support and speed up the work of the Data team
- Support other teams with their data related engineering tasks
- Review the code of other engineers and scientists
- Maintain data platforms used company-wide