Data Analyst Engineer at Excelacom
We need one to Write SQL or other querying code to extract and manipulate data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering with 3+ years of work experience with MNO or CSP industry
- Six or more years of relevant work experience working with relational databases and SQL development and reporting.
- Experience in Teradata BTEQ, Multiload and other Batch tools.
- Experience with PowerShell, .NET, Python or similar language for automation.
- Experience with advanced Python or any other scripting language.
- Client relationship problem solving skills and negotiating with various third-party channels to accomplish deliverables.
- Able to work with company Account Manager to define client opportunities, challenges and understand client’s technology growth path.
- Able to work multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have skills:
- BASH shell scripting or Perl scripting.
- DevOps container and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef).
- Knowledge and good experience working with AWS
- Tableau dashboard design and development
- SFDC – Einstein Analytics
Excelacom is a consulting and technology solutions company founded in 2000 with a focus on Communications and Media providers. At the core, we solve clients' complex business, technology and operational challenges through a combination of consulting expertise and telecom-focused product solutions. Our consultant teams optimize existing systems and work on an accelerated timeline using innovative approaches and best practices that minimize risk and maximize return to improve business and operational performance without costly technology transformations. Excelacom is a global company and is headquartered in the United States in Reston, VA, outside of Washington, D.C., with offices in North America and Europe as well as a technology center in Chennai, India.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Our client is in the midst of expanding its data analytics from internal data platforms and producing business user-friendly and easy-to-analyze data view and dashboards.
- Recommend design and develop Tableau dashboard based on business requirements
- Write SQL or other querying code to extract and manipulate data
- Experience working with large data sets
- Translate user/business requests into requirements
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Document user manual
Excelacom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Any decision affecting employment, compensation, promotion, or transfer will be based solely on personal qualifications and merit, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age, results of genetic testing, service in the military, pregnancy, childbirth or other related medical conditions or any other factor protected under applicable law.