Data Analyst at TeeTurtle
The ideal candidate for this role has strong technical and analytical skills and can present actionable insights to inform sales strategies and performance.
High level of initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects and tasks, even when not directly assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience;
- 2+ years of experience with differing sales channels, Google Analytics, and Facebook advertising;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets;
- Experience working in a hypergrowth environment with unexpected and last-minute changes;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate requirements and respond quickly when needed;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- SQL Expertise is a plus;
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus;
- U.S. residency required.
We're TeeTurtle, a bustling e-commerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy apparel, toys, games, and accessories. We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to gather, analyze and present data reflecting the metrics and performance of our online, convention, wholesale, and Amazon sales channels. This role is a full-time, exempt position and reports to the Senior Operations Manager: Business Intelligence and Customer Experience. This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong technical and analytical skills and can present actionable insights to inform sales strategies and performance. They understand the unique attributes of each sales channel and are able to present varied data in a cohesive and meaningful format.
- Collect, analyze, and report all relevant sales data from each separate sales channel to ensure leadership can make well-informed decisions;
- Own annual and quarterly sales projection process from start to finish to reduce overstock/OOS percentages of on-hand inventory;
- Carefully monitor and recommend adjustments to daily e-commerce advertising budgets based on analysis of key performance metrics;
- Create and maintain dashboards, data visualizations, and other reporting tools to substantiate performance results for each sales channel;
- Provide on-hand inventory levels and sell-through rates to the Chief Revenue Officer to ensure appropriate recommendations are made regarding current performance and future promotions by sales channel;
- Track and monitor KPIs for each sales channel to reflect current business trends in a timely manner;
- Proactively communicate findings to maximize sales potential;
- Proactively utilize analytical insights to alert the sales leadership team of areas to improve sales processes or performance;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and potential to receive an annual performance-based bonus
- Generous PTO policy to provide you flexibility and work-life balance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Defined contribution health plan that can cover the full cost of an employee-only medical plan, or be used toward other employee-only or family benefits such as medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and so much more!
- 75% employee discount on TeeTurtle.com and UnstableGames.com
- Optional education assistance
- A creative and fast-paced work environment
- A culture of integrity, compassion, curiosity, and calmness
TeeTurtle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TeeTurtle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Posted 1 day ago