Data Analyst at TBK Bank
We need one to Work with technology and business partners to promote further system automation and help deliver successful reporting-related projects
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, computer science, business administration, or related field preferred; will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, and SQL
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Technical background with an understanding of SQL and relational databases (RDBMS) (preferred)
- Knowledge and familiarity with ETL tools
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups, and macros
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization/reporting tools, SQL Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, AWS (preferred)
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, analytical, and with independent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy
- Creativity in taking on complex tasks head-on and generating solutions to complex issues
- Strong professional communication skills
- Statistical analysis (Python, R) is a plus
At TriumphPay, we believe our team members make a difference. They make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities and with our organization as a whole. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnerships with our clients and the insurance companies we represent. Because at the end of the day our goal is to help our partners businesses run better.
TriumphPay is a division of TBK Bank and the preeminent FinTech payment platform for the trucking industry. We provide frictionless presentment, audit, and payment experiences for brokers, factors, shippers, and carriers. We believe our team members make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities, and our organization. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnerships with our clients and partners. At the end of the day, our goal is to help our client’s businesses run better.
Position Summary: The Data Analyst is responsible for working closely with the Senior Data Analyst in developing strategic and operational reporting for TriumphPay teams. S/he will work with stakeholders to develop requirements, build dashboards and reports, and maintain an assigned portfolio of content.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acquire expertise in TriumphPay product database ecosystem
- Define stakeholder requirements and communicate with data staff in developing data sets for visualization
- Cleaning, validating and maintaining data sources to support self-service analysis by general business users
- Create interactive dashboards to provide financial and operational KPIs with actionable business insights to partners across the organization
- Provide ad-hoc support for reporting and data access requests on an as needed basis to support compliance and legal audits and requests for discovery
- Document the processes/controls to ensure data integrity and reporting accuracy
- Provide strategic data-related thought leadership regarding implementation of Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization/reporting tools and support the positioning of TriumphPay for long-term operational success and effectiveness
- Serve as a front-line partner with individual business unit members to drive significant value with quick turnaround time and provide additional insight by aggregating data from multiple systems
- Work with technology and business partners to promote further system automation and help deliver successful reporting-related projects
- Working closely with business unit stakeholders to provide reports and access to the information required to support their specific and evolving objectives
- Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders at every level to contribute to the long-term data strategy and roadmap to support the operational success of the organization.
- Creating data export scripts and jobs from production systems into the reporting ecosystem, managing data quality and governance throughout the data life cycle
- Work with the infrastructure team to ensure security and compliance policies are enforced in role-based data access mechanisms and data retention procedures
- Demonstrate Triumph’s values and TriumphPay’s core tenets
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!