Data Analyst at Podium Infotech
We are looking for a Data Analyst to improve and expand our data capabilities, with an emphasis on solving business-critical problems through data analysis and visualization.
What you should have:
- 1+ year experience as a Data Analyst
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with Tableau, Domo or other visualization software
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Strong written, verbal, and technical communication skills
- Solid command of R or Python
- Experience with dbt, Snowflake, Fivetran, Stitch, Git is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Information Systems, or hands-on job experience with data science or analytics
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to improve and expand our data capabilities, with an emphasis on solving business-critical problems through data analysis and visualization. As an analyst, you will have the opportunity to partner with teams across the organization to uncover valuable insights and solve their data needs. If you are passionate about using data to solve hard problems, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Work with managers and stakeholders across different teams to identify, define and measure OKRs
- Build robust data models and visualizations to appropriately measure OKRs and interpret results
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, while addressing stakeholder long-term goals and ensuring we’re solving the right problems
- Leverage metrics to drive insights and influence business decisions
- Ensure data quality and make data accessible to key stakeholders
- Train individuals and teams on how to use your dashboards and reports to empower them to use data to drive their decisions
- You will not only deliver ad-how analytics requests but also be a forward-thinking thought leader for the entire organization.
- Transparent culture
- Remote first work setting for Engineering & Product
- Great opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- One time work from home setup allotment
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status.