Cyber Security Analyst at Modus Create
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cyber Security Analyst to join our consulting team.
- You have experience in analyzing existing systems from a security and best practices perspective and proposing recommendations for improvements. Your background will include experience with Threat Assessments & Intelligence Management. You’ll have experience with Incident Response (IR), Threat Hunting, Infrastructure, and general Security Engineering resources; and Lockheed Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, and the diamond model of intrusion analysis to develop intelligence products such as threat reports, intrusion analysis, and risk assessments. You have expert knowledge of research and analysis of threats, techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs)
- You’ll be broadly familiar with concepts such as GDPR, CCPA, ISO-27001, PCI compliance and MITRE ATT&CK, but don’t need to be an expert in all of them. You understand DevOps processes and how infrastructure as code can be used to build out cloud systems. Your security background may have included working as one or more of: a security analyst, managing endpoint solutions, Blue Team or Red Team, Cloud Incident Response or architecting secure multi-cloud systems in the past.
- You’ll understand concepts around DevSecOps pipelines including static analysis, secret scanning and container vulnerability scanning. You augment your knowledge on the current threat landscape and the TTPs associated with specific threats and validate, transform, and distribute collected threat data to generate technical intelligence telemetry for ingestion in integrated solutions
- You’ll be familiar with agent/endpoint security and have been exposed to tools like Nessus/Tenable.io, CrowdStrike, BitDefender or similar. You’ll also be familiar with cloud-native security options. You attend conferences, and even better talk/volunteer/help organize them. You enjoy CTF challenges, reading or listening to podcasts on the subject. You are happy presenting to clients including senior management and have good written skills for compiling findings and recommendations reports.
- Finally, you have a passion for learning. You won’t mind expanding your skill set, and getting some exposure to new technologies.
- Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cyber Security Analyst to join our consulting team. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the Country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!