Customer Data Scientist at Deepnote
We are looking for a Customer Data Scientist to support our growing customer base of analysts, data scientists, tinkerers and makers.
- You have a background working as a data scientist and are familiar with notebooks
- You have strong, demonstrable knowledge of Python, SQL and data science workflows
- You are comfortable working with a wide range of customers - students, data scientists, enterprise teams or senior executives
- You are an exceptional communicator
- You have worked in a customer facing role before
As a Customer Data Scientist, you will get to meet and work with data teams across many industries and backgrounds. Whether it’s a data analyst at a SaaS company building ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders, or a healthcare data scientist building complex ML models, you will get broad exposure to new use cases and specialties every week!
In this role, you’ll work alongside Deepnote’s customer facing teams to help support our customers through product demonstrations, working sessions with customers, as well as helping customers implement the product based on best practices.
Deepnote is a new kind of a product in a fast-growing space. On a daily basis you will be seeing requests and issues that you will transform into product feedback, helping us build an amazing product loved by the community and customers.
What you'll work on:
- You will be the founding member of an important new function at Deepnote
- You will apply your background in data science to help our customers successfully evaluate and implement Deepnote
- You will design effective product demonstrations, as well as new and engaging notebook templates that can be showcased to prospective or existing customers
- You will get to use your skills weekly by helping customers with their code, integrations, and machine optimization
- You will also be given time and space on a weekly basis to continue to develop and nurture your skillset by attending meetups, conferences, courses - as well as helping on internal data projects that interest you
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days of PTO + sick days
- Health benefits package
- Kick-start bonus to get you set up
- Unlimited learning & professional development budget
- Semi-annual company retreats
- Budget for travel to our offices in Prague / San Francisco