Copywriter at Palo Alto Networks
We need one to Work closely with our other creative copywriters, producers, graphic designers, art directors, copy editors, product marketing managers, and campaign managers to provide compelling copy for new media: headlines, digital ads, social, email, landing pages, one-offs, massive campaigns and everything in between.
- Have impeccable writing and grammar skills.
- Are an outstanding creative thinker and writer.
- Have ~8+ years of agency or related creative copywriting experience.
- Are comfortable writing for all digital and traditional platforms.
- Write engaging, relatable copy to compel readers to take action.
- Are flexible and willing to seamlessly incorporate client feedback.
- Are exceptionally organized, with an uncompromising eye for detail.
- Can collaborate to ideate creative strategies and build innovative campaigns.
- Have a portfolio of past work examples to share.
- Knowledge of tech, specifically the cybersecurity space, is a plus, but not required.
**Travel Requirements: Long term, minimal travel may be required.
**Position Location: Santa Clara, CA Headquarters or Remote U.S.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The in-house creative services agency at Palo Alto Networks, is seeking an exceptional Creative Copywriter to work at our Santa Clara headquarters creative studio, pending our return. This position will directly support our Product Marketing teams, developing compelling narratives supporting campaigns, programs, advertising and other marketing efforts.
Work closely with our other creative copywriters, producers, graphic designers, art directors, copy editors, product marketing managers and campaign managers to provide compelling copy for new media: headlines, digital ads, social, email, landing pages, one-offs, massive campaigns and everything in between.
- Meet and communicate with clients over the course of a project’s lifespan.
- Distill complex concepts into easily understandable, benefit-driven copy.
- Create succinct, compelling copy and narratives.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
- Write and think creatively, on-brand and in the company’s voice.
- Rapidly ideate to extend core messages, established narratives and new campaign themes.
- Research the market space as needed and pitch ideas to stakeholders.
- Quickly understand security concepts and translate them for specific audience’s needs.
The Team: “The Creative Services Agency”
We are a tight-knit group of experienced creative thinkers (designers, producers, writers, production artists, creative directors, strategists) who love what we do. We’re a diverse collective from a range of backgrounds, geographies and industries. We thrive on creative collaboration and always put ego aside. Chemistry is vital to the team dynamic. We trust each other, support cross-functional team efforts and like to have fun. We are committed to the cause and strive for excellence. We nurture and continually support personal creative development.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Palo Alto Networks