Compiler Engineer at Intel Corporation
s part of compiler engineering team, you will contribute to the development of a compiler for the world-class 7nm, 12.8 Tbps Tofino Ethernet switch chip, used in some of the biggest data centers of the world.
Important for us:
- C++ advanced programming: Design patterns tree structures and traversal methods;
- Working knowledge of related tools: CMAKE, ctest, gdb, git;
- Experience with unit testing, ideally Google Test;
- Ability to prioritize own work with the goal of delivering value to customer;
- Willingness to experiment and continuously learn;
- Willingness to attend evening calls 3 times per week;
- Ability to cooperate within a team.
Nice to have:
- Linux experience with Bash, Python, Docker;
- Knowledge of modern compiler design;
- Knowledge of formal proving Z3 and constraint solving techniques;
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and protocols;
- Understanding of packet tunneling queueing scheduling and routing algorithms;
- Experience with RTL design.
As part of compiler engineering team, you will contribute to the development of a compiler for the world-class 7nm, 12.8 Tbps Tofino Ethernet switch chip, used in some of the biggest data centers of the world.
The compiler is a modern-structure toolset written in C++, that compiles the P4 language input program and fits it onto highly optimized computation resources of Tofino.
Compiler frontend is available as open source at https://github.com/p4lang/p4c.
You will work mainly with engineers located in CZ (main location), USA and UK. This is a fully remote position.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative and inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide;
- You will be working across a group of professionals;
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. The security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility;
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects;
- As this is a fully virtual role, flexible working hours are a natual thing for us.