C# Software Engineer at Wellspring
We need one to Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. (.Net/C#/Rest/Azure).
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3-5 years of strong experience using Agile methodologies
- Strong background with modern technology stacks, microservices, cloud architectures preferable Azure Cloud
- Well versed in software design patterns, coding best practices and able to write unit-testable code
- Knowledge of databases, SQL/NoSQL architectures
- Maintains proficiency with existing and new cloud technologies and services to provide guidance to technical teams as available cloud capabilities evolve
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field preferred
Software Engineer will be part of the application development team leading software design and implementation, problem solving, leading consistency across teams in quality standards, ensuring teams adhere to micro-service architecture principles, research and propose innovative ideas to solve problems faster.
- Assist Lockton Architects to create reference architecture patterns for various application and data workloads that are reusable in similar new projects across Lockton.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large-scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. (.Net/C#/Rest/Azure).
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Strong desire to learn and experiment with new technologies, frameworks, and languages.
- Conduct code reviews for on-going .NET projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project.
- Participate in efforts to develop and implement testing, training, and documentation.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Coach and mentor junior developers around code style, requirements, and delivery
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60.00 per hour
- C#: 8 years (Preferred)
- .NET: 8 years (Preferred)
- Azure DevOps: 3 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS or ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)