C# Developer at Huxley Banking & Financial Services
We need one to Design, build, and test .Net applications for desktop and tablets.
- 2+ years professional experience developing GUI applications using C#
- Strong experience with WPF, Python, and Typescript
- Hands on knowledge of multi-threading and object-oriented design
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field
A Chicago based, global trading firm is now hiring a C# Developer to join their UI Team in Chicago (or remote, US based only). Working directly with developers, traders, quants, and other key business partners, this team is responsible for developing cutting-edge real-time trading applications used for market condition tracking, risk assessments, and other support mechanisms for traders.
- Design, build, and test .Net applications for desktop and tablets
- Implement latest C#, .NET, and WPF application features
- Collaborate with traders and developers to understand and communicate needs
- Deliver scalable performance improvements to GUIs
Please note: This role is NOT accepting C2C or Contract. Direct Hire only.