Brand Designer (freelance) at Design
We need one to Create a visual language that is an extension of our brand - illustrations, icons, colours, typography, animations, and more
Skills we're looking for
- Experience in working as part of a Marketing function or digital agency (ideally in B2B SaaS)
- Breadth of experience with typography, layout, colours, and aesthetics
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Ability to translate complex concepts into visually compelling solutions
Some context about us
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage employees. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies: Y Combinator, Moonfire, Frontline, Lachy Groom, Jeff Weiner (Linkedin ex-CEO), Claire Johnson (Stripe COO), Dylan Field (Figma CEO), Scott Belsky (Behance/Adobe), Askshay Kothari (Notion COO), and more.
Where we'd love your help
- Create a visual language that is an extension of our brand - illustrations, icons, colours, typography, animations, and more
- Enable the Marketing and the Sales functions by working on a number of assets across a variety of channels - ebook, collaterals, ads campaigns, decks, and more
- Maintain consistency and elevate the visual concepts of Humaans
- Iterate on concepts to make our brand relevant and relatable to our audience